Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Greetings from Topeka, KS

This is Jason making a quick post from Topeka. Just wanted everyone to know how awesome Kacy is! For roughly 40% or so of the past 2 years, she's been dealing with me being on the road for work. I know it is hard on her, but she does a great job while I'm gone in keeping things under control. I know it is hard on her, but she does enjoy the perks of the travel, like our upcoming first class trip to Hawaii.

Anyhow, I just had to brag that I have such a great wife! Nothing much to do in Topeka, it's not Trinidad, that's for sure :)

Love you Kacy! Thanks for all you do around the house!

3 Wise Cracks:

Kacy said...

Thanks Jason. Did you fill my bottle of valium before you left? LOL

Nicole S. said...

Wow! What a great husband to make a post like that. Kacy do you feel so lucky?

Meg said...

You ARE an AWESOME wife Kacy! I'm pretty sure I would go insane! LOL