Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hooray for Kacy!


Kacy finally made an introduction post, now hopefully we can keep this up to date.
I'm working on putting together a slide show of pictures for the blog. One of the benefits of traveling so much is all the SkyMiles and Marriott points that we get. We've been able to take several vacations due to these. Our kids are a little spoiled when it comes to travel. Dawson and Kennidee have been to Disneyland 3 times, Sea World and Lego Land as well. Kacy has been to Hawaii with me, and we're going again this summer, first class.

I've now been to something like 44 of the 50 states, plus a few places in Canada and as Kacy mentioned, I was in Trinidad last week. I've been able to see baseball games in Wrigley Field and Fenway Park as well as other MLB games. I also was able to see the shuttle launch in Florida, that was cool! But it gets really boring being gone so much!

Here's a picture of the kids in October in Disneyland in their Halloween costumes. They loved all the attention of going in costume.

0 Wise Cracks: