Monday, December 20, 2010

New Christmas outfits

I always buy the kids a new church Christmas outfit. This year we had a lady in our stake that we were able to order these darling dresses from for a super price. I had a hard time finding something that matched well for the boys so this was as close as we got. But since it was the last Sunday before Christmas the kids got to wear them to church. Here they are after church showing them off. Aren't they the cutest??? I love these kids.

My three Angels. Kennidee, Kyson and Dawson. (Kyson does not have a bloody nose. He has been sick and his nose is so sore that it keeps cracking and bleeding. It is now scabbed over and hopefully on the mend)





These boys are best buds. I am so glad they love each other so much. Kyson is such a big cheeseball though.


My beautiful baby Girl. Having a girl is so much fun. I just wish there wasn't so much drama at such young age.

1 Wise Cracks:

Brittany said...

Your kids have grown so much! Nice to see you blogging again! Hope everything has been going well!