Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Kacy


Our beloved wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, aunt, neighbor, road raging driver on I-15, etc, Kacy Lynn Lourenco Plott, passed peacefully from her 20s into her 30s on February 15th. She was remembered in a surprise party (spoiled a few days prior by her sometimes annoying but always loving husband Jason) on Friday the 13th. Many long time friends, co-workers, family members and neighbors attended the festivities. Featured guest was Bertha the Birthday Fairy, who reminisced about memories from their days growing up together in Orem. Kacy then honored everyone with some songs on Karaoke, and even convinced her tone deaf husband to sing a duet with her and then a solo. Jason wishes to apologize to everyone for the bad memories they may have from witnessing this, however he is not liable for any emotional damages incurred.

A great time was had by all. We look forward to many more years and memories with Kacy, she just may not be able to remember them all now that old age is setting in :)

Thanks to everyone who showed up or sent birthday greetings to Kacy. Sorry honey that I spoiled the surprise.

Here's some pictures from the night as well as videos of Bertha the Birthday Fairy and Karaoke.















10 Wise Cracks:

Lacey said...

What a great party. You did so good. It was so nice to see some of the KK (Kiddie Kandids)gang. We should get together again, and this time we will all get there!

Brittany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! This post made me laugh! "passed on to your 30's!" what fun! hope it was a great one!!

the nayz said...

That is too funny. Happy Birthday Kacy!! So sorry that I missed it!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Kacy. Looks like a lot of fun! I love the fairy...

Rebecca said...

Kacy,
Sorry it is a little late, I have been out of town..but I hope you had a great Birthday. You have a sweet husband to do that for you!
It looks like you had alot of fun.
I am sad to see that sign looming in your front yard...but wish you the best!

Lacey said...

Are you moving?

Whitaker Family said...

Hope you had a great birthday! It sure looks like you did :) Nicole is finally over her RSV, so lets do lunch!

Amy C. said...

Looks like a fab party. Happy Birthday. I hope you are enjoying being 30!

I am still in Lehi working. Just when I can fill up a day. I will be there Sat the 21st -Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!

Lacey said...

WOW its been a month!

The Oldroyd's said...

Kacy. Sorry I couldn't make it. We are all finally getting over sickness. For some reason my blogger isn't updating so I have been waiting to see pictures. But it didn't tell me that you updated. Well congrats, looked like it was a blast.