Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Love Tag!

Love Tag

What is his name?
Jason Trayner Plott

How old is he?
29

How old are you?
29

How did you meet?
Depends on who you ask! We met on Hot Saints. Yes we are losers!

How long did you date?
I really don't know. We dated a month or so then I dogged him then we started dating again a few months later and got engaged 3 months later and married 3 months after that.

Who is taller?
He is

Who eats more sweets?
I would say that he does. Except he is trying to lose weight so now it is me.

Who sings better?
Definetly Me! He doesn't sing.

Who is smarter?
He is more book smart, I am more street smart.

Who does laundry?
I do the washing he helps fold though

Who does dishes?
Him, Unless he is out of town and then I have to.

What is his guilty pleasure?
Ice Cream! He loves Ice cream

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me

Who mows the lawn?
We usually both do.

Who cooks dinner?
That would be me. He can't cook at all.

Who Drives the Car?
I do. His driving scare the crap out of me.

Who is more stubborn?
I think we both are in our own ways.

Who kissed who first?
He kissed my head a million times and then after about 2 months decided to go in for the real one. I would have never made "The Move"

Who asked who out first?
Well I had hockey tickets so we just decided that I would take him to the game and he would buy dinner. So I don't think we even asked. Just decided


What was your first date?
Dinner at Spaghetti Factory (YUCK!) and then a grizzlies hockey game

Who proposed?
Duh! Him for sure

Who has more siblings?
Me. I have 6 kids and he has one sister we would rather not claim

Who wears the pants?
That would be me. He looks really cute in my skirts though. LOL

What is your favorite thing about him?
He was willing to accept me and my situation with Dawson. He has never complained about it. EVER! He is such a wonderful Dad to all of our kids. He would do anything for any one of them.

Now I love tag Megan and Lacey.