Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Break

So for spring break I decided it would be FUN to take three kids by myself to St George for 5 days. Who in their right mind decides to travel 4 hours in a car with three children? Honestly! Well we are happy to announce that all the children and Mom survived the drive there and back. While it was snowing at home we were enjoying the nice warm weather and hanging out by the pool. My sister Kim and her kids came down too. So you had my 3 kids, Kims 5, Kori's 4 kids and Lisa's 2 boys. The grand total children being 14 with 4 adults. We were definetly out numbered. No one drowned in the water and we had no emergency trips to the hospital. So all in all it was a very successful trip. I ran off and forgot my camera so the only picture I have was one that was taken with Lisa's phone of Kyson enjoying his Popsicle. He thought that was pretty cool that he got to make a huge sticky mess with a popsicle. But when you are at the pool who cares Right? I was so ready to be home in our own beds and getting kids back on schedule. Now if I can only get caught up on the laundry we will be good.

1 Wise Cracks:

Lacey said...

Congrats! I think you are the only women I know that could survive that!! I love St. George!