Monday, April 28, 2008

Kennidee Graduation!



So our big girl had her 1st year of preschool graduation. You would think that I am a first time parent. I got there early and made sure to sit in the front of the room. I was not going to miss any of the cute things my daughter would not, yeah thats right would not do. I had prepared her by practicing the songs and even bribed her with Ice Cream and McDonalds if she would do the songs. Yeah well she got the "Look" many times from her mom. Yet she still was not going to do it.



Yes this is our Kennidee playing with her hands while everyone else sings and dances. Now I do sometimes forget that Kennidee is the youngest in her class by almost a year. All the other kids are going in Kindergarten this year.(For all you Moms out there, This is just how it is. Your children will not perform so plan on it. That way if they do you are more excited.)



She did decide after a few looks from mom and mom mouthing "Ice Cream" to her to participate in one short part of the program. You can tell by the picture at how excited she was about it too!



This a picture of Kennidee and her cousin Brynnley looking at their cute year scrapbooks that their teachers make for them. They are so cute. They have pictures from all the field trips and activities that they did in class. I love it.





Here is Pictures of Kennidee and her wonderful teachers this year. Mrs. Cunico and Mrs. Jensen. After many years of teaching Mrs. Cunico is no longer teaching preschool. We were so sad. We loved her so much. Whenever I tell Kennidee that she can't do something she would always say "But Mrs. Cunico says that if I use my manners then I can". She was always so excited to go to school. We are happy and excited however that Mrs. Jensen has decided to start her own preschool in her home. Kennidee is very excited to have Mrs. Jensen again next year as a teacher. We can't wait.



And this picture is of course of our family minus little Dawson. Because it was while he was at school so he wasn't able to come with us. We are so proud of our little Kennidee. She is growing up so fast. It seriously just seems like yesterday she was a baby. I can't even believe it. We love her so much.

1 Wise Cracks:

Nicole S. said...

Congrats Kennidee! One year down and many more to go! She can just stand there and still be the cutest kid in the room.