Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008

We had such a great Christmas! The kids woke up around 8:30 and so it was nice. We were able to sleep in a little bit. Dawson woke up first and came and snooped before waking us up. He then woke up Kennidee and informed her what was in her stocking. He was so excited. We had the kids open their "Santa" gifts first then we had them open the gifts from us. Dawson was most excited about his Nintendo DS and Kennidee was most excited for her Pink Ipod. Yes she got an Ipod and she is four. What are you suppose to do when that is the only thing they are asking for. Kyson got a big wheel motorcycle and he played on that the whole time while Kennidee and Dawson opened theirs. Then we let him rip into his. It was kind of nice cause then we got to watch the kids be all excited about what they got. After the kids were done Jason and I exchanged gifts. Jason spoiled me again this year. I was so excited. I got him alot of things he wanted as well. Kyson hadn't been feeling too well so we stayed home all day. Plus the weather was bad. We only had Dawson til 1:00 on Christmas so Jason's parents came down at noon to see the kids and bring them gifts. We had invited Jason's grandparents over for a prime rib dinner and they were not going to make it so Jason drove up and got them in four wheel drive. So we had a wonderful dinner with Nana and Forrest, My Mom and our family. It was very nice. I love Christmas and was sad to see it over with. I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas as well.

Christmas Morning, Kyson couldn't wait to get to his bike.
Dawson opening up his presents. He was so excited.


Kennidee opening up hers.

Kyson was not all that excited. But he was still fun

5 Wise Cracks:

Rebecca said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! My girls love thier DS's too!

Melissa said...

You make prime rib too. You are an awesome cook. Can I come eat at your house everyday.

Lacey said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! I am glad its over so that we can get back to everyday life. I took a full week off it was hard and easy. All I wanted to do was shop!

Jason said...

babe... you totally forgot the best part of christmas morning for the kids... waiting ever so anxiously while kyson had a bath because of another blowout!

Nikki said...

Looks like you had a fun christmas. I'm always sad to take down my Christmas decorations. I feel like my house is bare.