Sunday, January 18, 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs!

So on Wednesday Dawson and Jason were able to go to Walking with Dinosaurs at the ESA. We had purchased the tickets a few months ago and so this day was long awaited. Good thing Dawson got his teeth done yesterday or he may not have been able to go. So the boys headed up to Five Guys burger and then jumped on trax and were on their way. They had such a good time. Dawson was very excited to come home and tell me all about the Dinosaur poop. Jason is such a great Dad and I am glad that the kids get to spend so much quality time doing things together doing such fun things.

Dawson with the big dinosaur teeth behind him.
The famous Dinosaur Poop!




4 Wise Cracks:

Brittany said...

So awesome!! And my sis has no idea what she's in for. She is divorced with an almost 3 year old. The twins came along by accident, and the father is one of her good friends. Some people have to learn their lessons the hard way I guess :)

Lacey said...

I really wanted to take Kylee to theis but she was so scared. She didn't even like to watch it on TV. Crazy Kid!

Meg said...

Oh my gosh that looks soo fun!

Nikki said...

That looks so cool.