Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Disneyland

I have been the worst slacker and have been so busy therefore resulting in my blog suffering. So I will be back dating a few posts. So in my previous Easter post I promised to post about the "Surprise" Disneyland trip. So here it is.

The afternoon of Eater Sunday we loaded up in the cars and headed to the happiest place on earth. After a 9 hour drive in traffic we finally arrived at our hotel and after 45 minutes finally go checked in. What a joke! We had 4 day park hopper passes so we went to Disneyland Monday-Thursday. It was super busy due to Spring Break. We now know why we always go at not so busy times. We had a total of 12 kids and 7 adults so it was a little chaotic and trying to keep everyone happy was quite the challenge. But most importantly the kids had a blast. By the end of the trip we were all ready to be home in our own beds with a little peace and quiet.


Kyson and Daddy on the Teacups.


Tegan, Kennidee, Shyanne and Dawson

Kim, Me, Kori and Mom


My cute little Family


Grandma with all the Grandkids


Jason being his Grumpy Self

Me and my cute kiddos
Dad and Dawson on the Screamin'


Kennidee and her Grandma (She loves her Grandma)


Kim, Kori and I with Mom.

3 Wise Cracks:

Brittany said...

Someday I will make it there! Looks like your family had tons of fun! What a great surprise!!

Nicole S. said...

Your pictures look like you guys had fun! It makes me excited for our trip in Oct!

Melissa said...

That would be an awesome surprise. I'm glad you guys had fun.