Monday, May 18, 2009

Wicked!

On May 2nd Jason and I were lucky enough to go and see Wicked at Capitol Theater. We had purchased tickets on a presale several months back. Before we went we had dinner at Texas Roadhouse for dinner. YUMMY! We went with sister Steph and my Niece Kylee. All I can say is WOW! This was seriously amazing. I had heard nothing about it so really didn't have any expectations. I am also not a huge Wizard of Oz fan. It was such a fun night and I highly recommend seeing this show if you ever have the chance. Of all of the Broadways we have seen this is by far my favorite.



6 Wise Cracks:

Brittany said...

I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am that you saw Wicked!!

Unknown said...

You are so lucky!!! I so wish that I could have seen it!

Natalie said...

Dude I am still so jealous!! Glad to see you FINALLY updated your blog. TEE HEE. I don't update mine anymore either. Too busy.

The Oldroyd's said...

So much Fun! I wish I could have gone. Your Disneyland trip looked like fun too. We really want to go and see Lisa too.

Rebecca said...

I am so happy you updated too! I too, am soooo jealous that you got to go, I would have loved to see that! I am glad you had a good time :)

Nikki said...

ok I am jealous! I want to go but waited to long to buy tickets.