Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just because I can!

Okay so on Saturday Jason finally bought me a scanner. I am so stinking excited. I have wanted one for a long time. We were at Costco and they had a super deal on this beauty.

I am so excited and have had fun playing with it and getting familiar with it. I have so many pictures and stuff that are from back in the day when we did not use digital cameras that I have not been able to get on my computer til now. We had a scanner when we got married but when we bought a new computer it was not compatible. The best thing about this one is that it is completely wireless so I can have it downstairs and be upstairs printing stuff off. I love it. Thanks Honey. So for my first attempt at scanning pictures I thought it would be fun to scan some of our wedding pictures since I was not able to post them on my Anniversary post. So here are some belated pictures.


One of our many engagement pictures. Dawson wasn't very happy cause it was so hot.


This was one of my favorite Bridal pictures


Our first picture as an Official Family






Jason and I with cute little Dawson






Jason was way too excited about this picture. LOL


Me and my cute Dad


Us with my cute parents. I love them!

5 Wise Cracks:

CaraDee said...

That's funny, Brandon bought me one of those for our anniversary last year cause I had been bugging him so I could scan in wedding photos.
And where were your bridals done? It looks like where mine were.

April said...

I love your pictures, you were a beautiful bride. Dawson was so small and darling! Love it!!

Melissa said...

Having a scanner is almost just as addicting as having a blog. Cute pics.

Catherine Wiggins said...

Those are great pics, Kacy. What a beautiful bride!

Took said...

hi jason,

glad to have found your family's blog. what a beautiful wife and kids!!!

take care!
took

p.s. GO UTES!!!