Friday, September 26, 2008

This is what we do when we are BORED!

So I got this really cool straightener a few weeks ago and it does these cute little ringlets too. I love fixing Kennidee's hair. Yesterday at our Elementary school auction I bid on these cute flower bows for Kennidee. Today she picked out which one she wanted to wear and I had to find something that matched. She then insisted on having her hair curled. So just for fun we decided to go and take a few pictures of her outside. She is such a little poser. I love it. You would never know that she was the most horrible baby ever to take pictures of. She wouldn't smile for anything. Now she is all smiles all the time. She is such our princess. I love having a little girl. She is sooo much fun. Anyway here are a few of the pictures we took.




5 Wise Cracks:

Amy C. said...

Those are some pretty big smiles. Love the big flower too.

Melissa said...

Those are really good pictures, you did an awesome job at taking them. I love the curls and can't wait until Kinsey lets me curl her hair.

Nikki said...

Cute! Love the big flower!

Nicole S. said...

Who needs Kiddie Kandids? I think those are really cute pictures!

the nayz said...

So cute!! I would love to have that straightener, can you tell me what brand it is? I love her smile. She looks just like you with that big toothy grin!!