Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It is Official! Jason is an old Man!

Yes this is another super late post. On November 2 Jason turned 30. Well since he is older then me for 3 months I decided it would be fun to plan a party. Since we really did not have room at the house and it was suppose to be a surprise. Well he ended up finding out. So that just meant that he had to help get things ready. Well I had reserved a projector and was going to broadcast the BYU game but since there was no internet we had to settle for Rock Band on the Wii. It was super fun though. We had pizza and other munchies and of course cake. Thanks to everyone that came. We had a good time.

The old Man himself!!! Happy 30th Birthday! Hope you had fun!


So one of my friends had told me that they take their kids to the dollar store and let them pick whatever they want for the other parent for their birthday present. So while I was out running around getting things ready for the party we had to go by the dollar store and so I let Kennidee pick something for Jason. She wondered around for a little while and kept going back the the toothbrushes before she finally picked this out for Jason. She had also picked out toothpaste. It somehow got lost between the store, home and the party though. She was so proud of herself. Is she trying to tell her Daddy something? LOL.

10 Wise Cracks:

Brittany said...

Oh no, not the big 30!! I bet men handle it a little better than women do! Happy Birthday Jason!!

I haven't bought my tickets yet. I don't think I am going to be one of the first weekend movie goers. I probably can't even get tickets anymore!!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Looks like a fun party Kacy!

Amy C. said...

30 is a big year! Happy birthday. I guess no one wanted to have their picture taken and flipped you off instead. I studied Mo's picture for a minute then realized others were doing the same. So funny.

Kacy said...

Okay I did not even realize that Mo wsa flipping off the camera too. What a bunch of punks. I hope they are all proud of this picture that I have pasted on my blog. LOL

Dave and Amber said...

that is funny about the tooth brushes. happy birthday.. man you guys are old!! just kidding!

Dave and Amber said...

oh yeah, my email is amberj82@gmail.com

Rebecca said...

You are such a nice wife, what a great thing to do! Did you have it at the church? Anyway, Happy Birthday Jason!
BTW, your little girl was killing me during the sacrament program, she is is stinkin cute, she kept looking up at me and giggling. It was so sweet to see that your Mom came to watch to! I said it before, but what a great Mom you have.

Melissa said...

Fun party. Does he feel older?

Me said...

It was fun! We need to gwt together w/ u guys and Mo & Ray Soon! Our email is thefivestephens@gmail.com!!

Nikki said...

Oh, I wish I was still only 30!#@@# 31, oh well, what can you do? Happy Birthday.