Saturday, November 15, 2008

Me & My Girlfriend

This morning I (Jason) had to run to the bank, Kennidee wanted to go with me, so off we went. Well, as any of you with kids know, you can't leave the drive through without getting a sucker for your kids. So I tell the teller "Can I get a sucker for my daughter", Kennidee yells at me "I'm not your daughter", so I ask her what she is, and she says very matter-of-factly... "I'm your girlfriend".

We got a good laugh out of that one.

Kacy has a few Kennidee stories too from this week, she won't let me post them though because she thinks I'll tell it wrong... so hopefully she will post them soon :)

So here you have it... a picture of me and my girlfriend!

5 Wise Cracks:

Nicole S. said...

They say every girl wants to marry her daddy.

Melissa said...

Too cute! At least she is a cheap date :)

Brittany said...

Awe, how cute!!

Natalie said...

That is adorable!!! She is definitely a daddy's girl.

Natalie said...

P.S. my email is nmac22@comcast.net