Friday, November 21, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two front (bottom) teeth

A few weeks ago Dawson came home from a football game and was all excited cause he FINALLY had two loose teeth. Sunday at church during the primary program he kept wiggling them over and over again until they hurt. When he went to the dentist a few days later they said they were ready to come out at any time. Now I love, love pulling out kids teeth. My nieces and nephews would come over all the time just to have me pull their teeth. It is funny though when it comes to your own child it is a little harder to do. Finally I got up the nerve to do it and convinced Dawson to let me do it. I got the first one out and he was laughing until he went in the bathroom and saw the blood. He then refused to let me pull the other one. Finally after bribing him with McDonalds he let me. The second one bled a little more and so he was not happy. At 3:00 in the morning he came running into our room to tell us that the tooth fairy came and brought him 7 dollars. On Friday he took his toothfairy money and his money that he earned and bought a Webkin.


5 Wise Cracks:

Unknown said...

How cute! He's starting to look like Carter! LOL

Dave and Amber said...

Holy Moly, our kids get jipped by the toothfairy! Maybe we'll let them spend the night at your house when they lose teeth.

Nicole S. said...

Gross! My kids will come to your house to have their teeth pulled. I will not even touch that.

Brittany said...

What a handsome little guy! I'm not a fan of pulling teeth at all! It's good that I won't have to worry about that for awhile!

Mierzejewski said...

He looks so big now!! I can't belive how old he looks now!!