Tuesday, December 2, 2008

An Elf for Christmas!

So the other day Dawson and I were having a conversation about Christmas and I asked him what he wanted for christmas. Well he has been telling us that he wanted a Nintendo DS for quite a few months now but for some reason this time I got a different response. Our Conversation went as follows

Mom: Hey Dawson so what are you going to tell Santa that you want for Christmas?
Dawson: I think I am going to ask Santa for an Elf
Mom: A real elf? Why?
Dawson: Because then he can just make me everything that I want him to make.
Mom: Okay well Santa fired some of his elves cause he couldn't afford to pay them so I don't think that he can spare any.
Dawson: Well maybe when he fires another one he can just bring it here
Mom: Well where will he sleep
Dawson: On my bed with me
Mom: well who is going to take care of him?
Dawson: Me
Mom: Well okay with what money
Dawson: well dads money

I gave up at this point because he obviously had thought through this prior to telling me this. It think it is so funny that he would think to ask for an elf. Sometimes he cracks us up.

6 Wise Cracks:

Karen said...

That's awesome! What a smart kid!

Rebecca said...

I want one too! Ask Dawson if he will share his, :)

Nikki said...

Pretty smart kiddo!

Melissa said...

That's an awesome gift. i want one too.

The Malan Family said...

Oh my gosh that is so freaking funny!!! Kids are the best!

Janet said...

I want a cleaning elf! Awesome!