Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dawson Christmas Gift to Mom

So Dawson came home from school a week ago and he brought me a present. He insisted that I opened it now cause it was for the tree. So I opened the cute Reindeer bag that he made and there was a Christmas ornament with his picture. Then there was a coupon book. I as laughing so hard I had to scan it and post it. So here it is. Make sure that you read the From line as well. He is such a funny kid.

















So now that you have read them the question is.... Did he not get it or is he just a little Man and figures that anything I get to do for him or with him is a privilege for me. LOL He is so cute and we love him. I am seriously saving this forever.

3 Wise Cracks:

Melissa said...

I can't stop laughing. That is way too funny. How creative. I like how the coupons are for things that you can do for him, your soon to be rich, hawiian, hungry little boy.

Nikki said...

Soo Funny! I love your kids KK Pics. Remind me to have you do our pics next time. Also, What is kennidee's dance studio called?? I am locked into our dance class until June but not really thrilled with it. She looks adorable. How long are you doing kk anyway??

Brittany said...

That is so funny! What a little smartie pants!