Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Frosty the Snowman...

The last week we have recieved TONS of snow! I (Jason) was working from home the day Kyson had tubes in his ears and most of my calls had cancelled on me, so I decided to take the kids tubing on a little hill over by Kacy's mom's house. They had a blast, but unfortunately I didn't have my camera. I did manage a picture of Kennidee making a snow angel in the front yard.

Well yesterday it DUMPED again. Kennidee has been asking me when we can make a snowman, and since this was very wet snow, I decided to make a snowman with her after work. Not the greatest one, as we were in a hurry to get it done before it was pitch black, but she was very proud of her snowman.

Also here's a flashback picture of a snowman that I made with Dawson several years ago. Look how little he was!






1 Wise Cracks:

Lacey said...

Wow look at him, he is so small. Kylee really wants me to take her out and build a snowman it is just to dang cold.