Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Tiny Dancer

So on Friday Kennidee finally had her first Dance recital. She is taking Dance from this wonderful studio called Showcase USA. They do such a wonderful job and have a ton of different groups. They have to do 2 different recitals on the same day and just split the groups. Now anyone that knows me knows how excited I was for this day. I seriously have been waiting 4 1/2 years for my little girl to have her first dance recital. Sounds silly I know. I was not sure how Kennidee would do cause she is pretty shy. But she did so good. We were so proud of her. She was so excited to wear her super cute costume and she was very excited to be able to wear Mommy's makeup. She looked so cute. She went right up on stage and performed. She was not sure where to look so she watched her cousin Talia on the other side of the group most of the time. It was so much fun watching my beautiful little girl up there doing something that she enjoys so much. They did their dance and sang to "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" Here are the pictures. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.






7 Wise Cracks:

Vickie said...

She is such a little doll, what a little cutie!

Rebecca said...

She is SO cute, I am sure she did great! I need to talk to you about where you take her. I have taken the girls to the same place for years over in Orem, but I am ready for a change and want to find a good place close.

Melissa said...

I can't wait till those days come to us. She is too cute.

Brittany said...

She is adorable! What a hot little outfit!

Mary said...

She did a great job! She is so cute!!

Nicole S. said...

She is so pretty! I hope some day I will be at my daughter's dance recital.

Lacey said...

So Cute! We love dance! I would lov to come see her dance, let me know when her next recital is. Have a Merry Christmas.