Friday, December 19, 2008

Visit with Santa

So on Tuesday we finally were able to take the kids up to see Santa. When we first got to the mall the line for Santa was not too bad. But we went and did pictures at Kiddie Kandids first and then ended up standing in line for 1 1/2 hours to see Santa. The kids did okay in the line however by the time we got to see him Kennidee was tired and would not sit on his lap which resulted in me being in the picture. I figured that Kyson would not want to sit on his lap so no surprise there. But this was the best picture that we could get.



While we were waiting in line we were playing with the camera. I thought this was just a cute picture of Kyson cause of his big brown eyes. I love his big brown eyes.

4 Wise Cracks:

Rebecca said...

Kenidee's dress is so pretty!

Brittany said...

Love the Santa pic and those big brown eyes are adorable!
(And that Santa looks like the real deal!)

Lacey said...

I am one for big brown eyes as well.

Melissa said...

At least Kinsey is still afraid of Santa and I didn't have to stand in a long line. You look cute next to Santa though and I love Kyson's eyes.