Monday, December 22, 2008

Kyson 18 months and surgery

So Dec. 2nd I took our little Runt in for his 18 month appt. He is still itty bitty. He was in the 12 % for his weight weighing in at all of 22 lbs 9 oz and he is in the 20% for his height being all of 31 inches. He is so little. We also found out that day that his tubes that were put in back in January had fallen out and he had another ear infection already. So I called the ENT Doctor and they said to go ahead and bring him in. When we went in they suggested doing tubes again cause chances are he is going to keep getting them if we didn't. Plus we were still on the same deductible so that was great. So we went in last Thursday for tubes again. In January when we had them I was so scared for my little man but this time I knew what to expect and knew that it wasn't that big of a deal. He cried when they took him from me but I figured he would. He is such a Mommy's boy. But the nurses said that when he comes out of Anestestia he would cry. Well when they brought him to me after they all loved him. He did not cry at all. He just sat and snuggled with them. The kept him longer then usual cause he was so sweet and they did not want to bring him back to me. I thought that was funny. When they brought him to me we just snuggled until they told us we were discharged. I love our little Kyson. He is such a sweet boy.

1 Wise Cracks:

Melissa said...

Poor guy. he is so cute and has that smile that's hard to resist so I don't blame those nurses.