Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tis the Season!


So it has been a while since my last post. We have been so busy. I feel like this month is flying by and we have not been able to enjoy the joys of Christmas yet. I went back to Kiddie Kandids for Christmas and I also was on a commitee for the Festival of Trees. Well when we got back from St. George for Thanksgiving I ended up in the ER with Kidney Stones and a Kidney infection. Thank goodness Jason was able to stay home that day and help with the kids. Unfortunately he did have to go to work the next day and I still had to be Mom. So that week was a crazy week with the opening of Festival of Trees and then work. By the end of that week I was drained and tried my best to take it easy the next week so that I could get feeling better in time to enjoy some of the holidays. I am finally feeling alot better. Now I am ready to enjoy the holidays.

This time of year is my favorite time of year. Here is a few reasons I love Christmas.
* I love hearing Christmas music
* I love getting cards from friends and family.
* I love the Christmas lights
* I love the gift of giving
* I love the the whole spirit of Christmas
* Most importantly I love the true meaning of Christmas and teaching my kids about it

With Christmas less then two weeks away, shopping being done, company and family christmas parties being down we finally get to start enjoying the holiday season with our kids. We get to give them their Christmas pajamas, take the kids up to Temple Square to see the lights, go to Thanksgiving point to see lights and go on the Heber Creeper Polar express train.

I am so grateful this year for all that we have been blessed with. I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope that everyone can remember Christ in Christmas this year and be grateful for all that they have be blessed with as well.

7 Wise Cracks:

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. Every time I hear what is going on in your life I still think you are a "super mom". Where the heck do you get all your energy?

Nikki said...

That is terrible. I am so sorry that you got sick. When you're feeling 100% and the holidays are over we definitely need to meet up at MCDonalds or something. Not my fav but good for the kiddos.

Brittany said...

Oh, kidney stones? I have only heard of the horror of those and I'm so sorry to hear they attacked you! Glad you are feeling better.

Rebecca said...

It was nice to see you on Sunday. I am glad to hear you are feeling a little better at least. This was a great post!

Jessica said...

I'm happy you are feeling better! My family blog is familyollie.blogspot.com

April said...

It is good to hear that you are feeling better, this for sure isn't a good time of year to get sick. Glad you are back on your feet again!

Amy C. said...

Sorry about the kidney stones and infection. I hope you never have to go through that again! I know how hard it is to be a mom and be sick so I am glad you are doing better! Thanks for the Merry Christmas message.