Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Our Little Princess!


So Our Little Princess is now 4 years old. Wow how time flies. It seriously seems like just yesterday I was sitting in NBICU admiring how beautiful she was. I remember how excited I was to have a little girl. We had just moved in our house 5 days before she was born and I was all ready to bring her home. When she was born she was 4 weeks early. She was 6lbs 7 oz and had tons of black hair. She had tiny little features. When we got to the hospital I was almost complete but my water had not broke yet. I insisted that they give me something to take away the pain. So the only thing that would take effect was a spinal (Big mistake). She was delivered 34 minutes after we arrived but I was stuck in a bed for 4 hours after with numb bum! She came so fast that my mom wasn't able to get to the hospital but luckily I at least made it and my sister Kim was able to be there. They had to take her up to the nursery right away and they thought she had a hole in her Lung. Luckily after some tests and monitoring in Level 2 nursery she was able to go home with us on Sunday. Dawson was so excited to have a new baby. She has been so fun and is growing up so fast. She always keeps me laughing with her silly comments and she loves to give her Mommy hugs. However she is a total Daddy's girl. She loves to shop with Mom and loves clothes. We have alot of fun shopping for clothes and shoes for her. We are so glad that she is part of our family. She is so special and I hope she will always be our "Little Princess"

Happy Birthday Kennidee Nicole! We Love you!

0 Wise Cracks: