Friday, July 11, 2008

Out with the old, In with the new

So for a few years now I have been checking out Toyota Sequoia's. There is a little lot in Lehi that always is getting them in, but selling them just as fast. So Jason's cousin was looking for a Honda Pilot and I found one on that carlot but it sold the same day. So Steve (the owner) told me he had another one coming in and would let me know when it was there. So on Tuesday Kristen sent me a message and said it was in and asked me to go and check it out. Well Steve had also just gotten in a Toyota Sequoia that had my name written all over it. So off I went to Dawson's baseball game with this car on my mind. I called Jason and he kind of just laughed. Well he said we could go and look at it the next morning. I was shocked. So we went and test drove it and it was super nice. So we went to the movie and then went back and talked to him. He had told us what he would give us for our Honda and we couldn't pass it up. He was giving us such a great deal on our trade that Jason said he would buy it for me. I was shocked. I have wanted one for so long and figured it was wishful thinking. So this is my 5 year anniversary gift. I love it. Thanks so much Jason for getting it for me. You are the best.




Out with the old!





In with the new!

3 Wise Cracks:

Mierzejewski said...

can we say....spoiled!! And you dont think you are rich!?! You get everything you want and more!! Thats awsome!!

Melissa said...

Fun! I love getting new cars. What a nice husband. Hope you guys have fun in Hawaii. If you need someone to take care of your car while your gone let us know :)

Catherine Wiggins said...

What happened to the bike?? LOL

Good choice!