Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lehi City Parade

On Saturday we decided to get up and go to the Lehi Chuck Wagon breakfast. After that we went to the parade. Jason had gone and set up chairs on Friday night so we could get our yearly seats in front of the post office. Our friend Jesse brought her kids and my brother Mike came with his wife and kids as well. On top of all of that we had my sister Kim's kids too. Yes we are nuts. But we had such a good time. Last year at the parade I bought a marshmallow gun. (for those that don't know what they are see pictures below). Well I was so excited to bring it this year and shoot the marshmallows at everyone. So between Me, Austin and Kylee we went through almost two bags of marshmallow mini's. My Niece Brynnley would sit on my lap and load it so I was ready to go next time a float came by. She was so funny. I let her try it once but she did not quite get how to do it. That is probably good cause I got a really dirty look from my brother when she was trying. Yes, I am the immature Aunt that likes to have fun.













Just some random pictures of all the kids. Even though Jason and I had 8 kids just with us then everyone elses kids we still had a blast.





Ready, Aim, Fire! Nice picture huh!



After then parade all the kids came over and were playing on our big blowup slide in the backyard. I have had insomnia really bad so Jason cleaned the house while I took a nap. (Insert your "oh how sweet" here). That night Jason's friend from Tyler and his wife Melissa came over for a barbecue. It was so fun to finally meet his wife. We played a little Rock Band and Mario Cart and then just hung out.

3 Wise Cracks:

Brittany said...

I want a marshmellow gun!!! How fun! Happy 4th tomorrow!!

Melissa said...

I love your new background. That looks like so much fun. We should have come.

Me said...

So I don't ever want pics of me sittin again- what a LARD A**just call me Tubba LUG!HAHAaah