Friday, July 11, 2008

Kennidee's family party

So on thursday night we had cake and ice cream for Kennidee's birthday with the family at the park. I decided it would be fun to make a cake this year for her and attempt to decorate it myself. It ended up turning out very cute. I was way excited. Kennidee however after I finally finished did not want to even eat it. We had a fun time though. Kennidee was being a pill and wouldn't blow out her candle. In fact she wouldn't even take a picture with her cake. Little stink. But we love her anyway.













Here is her cute princess crown cake I made. Isn't it cute?












Kennidee being a stink and not wanting to take a picture with her cake.












Kennidee with her new cabbage patch kid. I took a ton of pictures so I am not going to post them all. She had such a great birthday though and loved all her gifts from family and friends! Thanks everyone

8 Wise Cracks:

Melissa said...

good job on the cake, it is way cute.

The Oldroyd's said...

That is a way cute cake, good job. For Brooklynn's first birthday I made an elmo cake. I can't believe how big Kennidee is already. She is very cute.

Kristy said...

Kennidee is SO cute!! Good job on the cake. I am trying to find a cute cake (one that I will be able to make myself) for Belles next b-day. I have 2 months from today to find one. hahaha.

Nicole S. said...

That cake was so cute and yummy too! I love to make cute cakes for my kids birthday's

Brittany said...

What a cute cake!! Kennidee is so adorable!

Natalie said...

That is the cutest cake!! You sure are talented in the kitchen.

Dave and Amber said...

Love the cake! Maybe I'll attempt to do something like that one year. ha ours are always not so pretty

Nikki said...

So more domestically talented than me! Good job on the cake! She is so cute. It's funny how kids know just when to not cooperate.