Wednesday, July 2, 2008

One, Two, Three like a bird I sing!

Okay so on Friday I went to the Tim Mcgraw concert. I absolutely love him and never miss a concert when he comes. Last year thanks to my wonderful husband, I got to go backstage for the preshow party. That was awesome. I got his autograph and everything. But this year I just had awesome seats. I love concerts at USANA usually security is funny about letting you run upfront but this year they let us. So we were at the stage the whole time. I loved it. I even got to touch him. I love it when he is without Faith just because he likes to give her the spotlight so much. When it is just him then I have more time to drool over him.
My sister and her husband went for their anniversary and a few songs in I took Me and Michelle's ticket stubs and went and got Kim and then she took them and went and got Shea. So yes we snuck them upfront. Naughty, Naughty! It was such a great time and I can't wait to see him again. Enjoy the pictures. I got some great ones.

5 Wise Cracks:

Brittany said...

Awesome pics! I'm so jealous, I LOVE Tim!!

Meg said...

Oh my gosh! How fun! I saw Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney together a few years ago and it was seriously the best concert!

Nicole S. said...

Finally! I have been wanting to see these pictures since the night of the concert. I loved the concert!! And I love Tim!

Kati said...

All I can say is YUMMY!

Me said...

HOTTIE!!!FUN!
hey PS-we are public for a little while(shhh don't tell wyatt)