Thursday, June 26, 2008

2 more down... 6 left


Well one of the "benefits" of my job is all the exciting (or boring) places I get to see. This week I flew into New Hampshire and drove to Maine... thus knocking out 2 states that I'd never been to. There's a website where you can create maps of all the states you've been to... let's see who can name the states I'm missing. (Click on the picture to see it bigger. It used to look really weird with all the western states except Washington and Oregon, but I finally knocked them off the list last year)

6 Wise Cracks:

CaraDee said...

In all your travels you've never made it to NY??? WHAT?
Also, North and South Dakota, Alaska, W. Virginia and Rhode Island.. Do I win a cookie? Make Kacy make me cookies.

Jason said...

Well we've had one guess, and one wrong answer. Cara was right on 4 of them, but off on 2 of them.

CaraDee said...

Just so you know...I am quite embarrassed. It didn't look like NY, but I couldn't find it and I forgot about CT....DANG. SHOOT. DURN.

Liz said...

I don't know why you can't vote on my blog. That's kind of weird. Is it just the current poll that's not working or all of them?

Brittany said...

That is so awesome. I am really jealous! I can count all the states I have been to on one hand. Depressing.

The Oldroyd's said...

That is cool. You have been to a lot of neat places. I have been to a lot but am not sure the amount.