Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

I wanted to post and wish all the Dad's a Happy Fathers Day! I hope you all enjoyed your day.
I also want to tell everyone how lucky my kids are. Jason is such a great Dad. He loves spending time with the kids. He loves playing games, going on bike rides, taking the kids to Disneyland or anything else that the kids enjoy. He always makes it a priority to go to the kids games, preschool graduations or anything else that is important. When they are sick he is always the first one to get up with them. He works so hard to take care of me and the kids. When he gets home from work he always helps so much with the kids. I love how involved Jason is with the kids and the special bonds that he has with each of the kids. I hope they always have such good relationships and that they realize how lucky they are.
I met Jason when Dawson was 6 months old. From day one him and Dawson had a wonderful relationship. Dawson would climb up on Jason's lap and Jason would read him stories or watch movies with him. I believe that Dawson knew before Jason and I even did that we would be married and that Jason would be his Dad. Jason will always be Dawson's special Dad!

We love you Daddy! Thanks for all you do for us.

0 Wise Cracks: