Monday, June 2, 2008

Guess who just turned One?



So Our little monkey Kyson just turned One today. I can't even believe it. He is such a wonderful baby. He has been so much fun. I usually don't get sad like some moms do, but for some reason this one has been different. Right before I got pregnant with Kyson I had a miscarriage. So when I found out I was pregnant again I was so excited. I did not really care what we had but I was convinced that we were having a Girl. When we found out it was a boy I was shocked. I was also very excited. Kyson was a few weeks early but that was okay. He was my hardest and longest delivery. 6 1/2 hours. Yes I know for some of you that is nothing. But is was horrible and without an epidural too! After staying up all night he finally arrived at 6:20 A.M. He weighed 6 lbs 15 oz. I was so glad he was here. Dawson had his first T-ball game at 8:00 so Daddy left to take Dawson to his game and I got to go and watch Kyson's first bath. That was fun to be able to see it live, not on a camera. He was such a good baby. He was so cute too. Not that I am partial or anything. He has been such a busy boy and full of personality. He started crawling before he was even 6 months. However he doesn't walk yet. He is my smallest baby. We love him so much and we are so glad he is part of our family. He goes to the Doctor tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what he weighs. Will post that tomorrow. We also are having a party for him tonight. Will post later.

6 Wise Cracks:

Nicole S. said...

He looks like Jason in that picture. He's such a cute baby!! Happy Birthday Kyson!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Kyson! He is adorable!

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday little guy! Kacy you are such a wonderful mom. I love reading about you and your family! Thanks for always being my friend.

Catherine Wiggins said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to the little guy!

hunterfam said...

Okay I so didn't know you were such the little blogger! I love it! Maybe I can learn from you I am so bad about keeping it up and making it look cute. I'm trying. You have an adorable family.

Me said...

HAPPY B-DAY KYSON!! He is a cutie!We will see ya soon little one!