Monday, June 9, 2008

Splishin' and a Splashin'

So Dawson is gone for two weeks and I always hate having him gone. Since Jason is gone and my sister Kori's husband travels too then I thought it would be fun to come hang out together for a few days. Kennidee has been so excited to come down and could not wait to swim. So we came down yesterday (Sunday) and as soon as we got down Kennidee was ready for the pool. So we swam yesterday and again today. The kids loved it. Kyson loves to play in water. I made sure to bring his floaty so that he could hang out a little longer. Since he is such my white boy we made sure to use plenty of sunscreen. Kennidee on the other hand will be my little brown girl by the time we get home. She plans on swimming everyday.











Kyson loves his little Floaty in the water.












Kennidee enjoying her popsicle












Kennidee with her cousin Brooke












Kyson after awhile of swimming Today was so tired. I was laughing so hard because he just put his face in his little hands and sat there watching the kids. He looks so bored.













My sisters little girl Tatum is seriously the craziest little girl. She is 19 months old and talks more then any little girl I have seen. She goes through my sisters house yelling my name all day. She cracks me up. She kept stealing her sisters sunglasses and running off with them laughing. I think she is so dang cute.










Me and the kids. Kennidee was too busy watching Kyson making sure he was looking at the camera. She is such a good little Mommy!












So we were all outside eating popsicles by the pool and I was sharing mine with Kyson. Well Tatum decided that she wanted some too. Well "Some" wasn't enough. After it was covered in drool from the two little kids I really wasn't too excited about it anymore. So Tatum just took it over. She was kind enough to sit with Kyson and share it with him. They sat on the chair and ate the whole thing.

6 Wise Cracks:

Brittany said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we would get our summer weather here. Today it isn't even suppose to reach 60 degrees! I'm so jealous! Cute cute kids!

Garner Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait to go swimming with Andie this summer.

Lacey said...

How fun! I want to sit by the pool and eat popsicles!

Melissa said...

That looks like fun. We should go to the Legacy center sometime with the kids.

katherine said...

i am jealous.
1. you went to a pool
2. you went to a pool that is outside
3. you went to a pool that is outside with sun--really hot sun
hhmmmm, sometimes i think alaska should be hotter. we even have a little blow up pool for eli, but i wonder when we will get to use it! ha! kyson is really cute with his head in his hands.

The Oldroyd's said...

Kennidee is so big. I can't believe it. Looks like a fun day. If the weather stops going crazy maybe I could get out and do stuff too!