Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our kitty is missing... our princess is sad




It's amazing what kid's do to a parent. I hate cats, I hate dogs too, I'm an equal opportunity pet hater. (Yes i'm allergic to both... so I have my reasons), but I was able to put up with Bella, because Kennidee really wanted her. She was only in the house for a few weeks, in the bathroom, and I didn't have to do litter duty, so I was ok with it. We put her outside 2 weeks or so ago, she was doing great.

Well I was out of town Sunday until this morning, and Kacy decided to leave town as well. We had our nephew feeding the cat. Sometime between 3 yesterday afternoon and this morning, Bella decided she was done staying at this abandoned house and she took off.

I got home this morning and couldn't find her anywhere... I even drove down to the animal shelter in hopes of finding her there... but no Bella.

I am very saddened by her disappearance. Not because I like cats, but because Kennidee is down in St. George crying wondering where her Bella kitty is.

So for those around our neighborhood that read this, if you see Bella... Kennidee would love to have her back :)

1 Wise Cracks:

Nicole S. said...

Guess you need to get a replacement before Kennidee gets home. LOL That's so sad for the poor girl and lost kitty.