Monday, June 23, 2008

You know you're all jealous!


Rock band for the Wii has officially arrived at our house. Wahoo! I am so excited. We preordered it but the shipping doesn't show that it will arrive until Thursday. To be honest I could not wait. So I went down to Best Buy and bought another one. That way I could practice while Jason is gone and when he comes back from Maine I can show him up. LOL This is seriously the funnest game ever. We are just going to return the other one when it finally ships. I am so lovin the drums.

3 Wise Cracks:

Kristen said...

no I AM not jelous. I prefer the real Drum set. I can play that for years without getting bored. It only takes a couple hours WIth rock Band. But the singing however is great because even though I really do suck at singing, rock band Says I am good. This is Rusty by the way

Janet said...

You can read our blog for sure, but beware that we are UTES!!! and we will have our revenge. By the way we love rock band, i don't know about the wii though. But since your a byu fan maybe you just can't handle the real thing.j/k (p.s i hope you can take a joke.)

Melissa said...

We are excited to play. And by the way thanks to Jason, Tyler now wants one so if you want to contribute to our Wii fund that would be great. J/K. We'll just come to your house and play. It will give us a reason to see you guys more.