Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Verdict is in, He is still a runt!

So I took Kyson in for his One Year appointment. He has 1 tooth and it looks like the other bottom one is almost in and his top Gums are very swollen. I was actual shocked to find out that he weighs over 20 lbs. He weighs 20 lbs 2.5 oz (12th percentile) and he is 29 Inches long a big whopping 20th percentile. Now his head is in the 67th percentile. He must have lots of brains in that head. LOL I was so excited that he was actually big enough to go forward facing in the carseat. He hated sitting backwards. He likes to watch forward. Even in Shopping carts he turn himself around. Everything looks good though. I am going to copy Megan on his favorites.

Favorite Foods: Lunchable Jr, Cereal, Manicotti, Milk (Wahoo)and anything Mom is eating
Favorite Words to say: Mama, Dada, Daw (His interpretation of Dawson)
Favorite Toys: My cell phone, Balls, Anything that he isn't suppose to have.
Favorite Things To Do: Rip up paper and eat it, Pick marshmellows out of Lucky Charms, pull out the plug on my computer over and over again. Unroll toilet paper. Play in the bathtub or any water, Go for walks/bike rides in the trailer, Swinging, Playing with toys, Dance, Dance, Dance, and play with Dawson

We Love our Little Kyson!

4 Wise Cracks:

Lacey said...

I am so glad he is doing well and that he can finally sit forward. Its so hard getting them in there.

Catherine Wiggins said...

I still think he's the cutest little guy, although I don't know about the picking out marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms (Jonathan must have taught him that). "Daw" -- that's so sweet!

Garner Family said...

Thanks for adding my design blog to your blog! This is my personal blog. I can't believe that your little boy is growing up so fast!

Me said...

Runts are Okay huh-Phoenix!! what he lacks in height/weight he'll make up in witt!(?? Whit?) I'm big for my age HAHAHA!Ya So- he's cute!
I'M SOO EXCITED 2WEEKS BEBA!