Sunday, June 22, 2008

I want a sister!

So on Friday our friends Mike and Michelle came over. They were visiting from Vegas and we thought it would be fun to barbecue. Well They have a little 2 Month old Little girl. For those of you that know Kennidee really well know that she really wants a little sister. There have been many times that she has tried to trade off Kyson for other little baby girls. Well she has changed from trading to just wanting two babies (Kyson and a baby sister). For those that know me also know this is not happening. So when baby Courtney woke up I finally got to hold her. I was excited! I love little babies. Kennidee soon realized I had her and instantly had to come and steal her away. Michelle was so good to let Kennidee hold her and feed her a bottle. That just made Kennidee's day. Ever since friday she keeps telling me that she wants a sister. Well she is going to be disappointed. Sometimes you really don't get what you want. Although Jason doesn't want to tell her no to that either. I think he should get a shot at pregnancy and child birth. Who is with me on this????










Here is the little Princess with baby Courtney

3 Wise Cracks:

Nicole S. said...

Everyone girl needs a sister!

Melissa said...

I am so with you on this one. Tyler always says he would be pregnant for me if he could only because he never could be. I hope this one is a boy because I think I would be happy with a boy and a girl. P.S. if I ever get 100 friends on my blog then I will have to rethink my decision of going private but that may never happen.

Lacey said...

Really Kacy you don't want anymore? What if i sit and bug you about it? :) just kidding. you are such a great mom you could totally handle another one!