Friday, June 13, 2008

So much Fun!

So while we were in St. George my sister and I thought we were brave enough to take all six of the kids to Jumpin Jacks. Well we had never been there and heard it was fun. Well first of all I think it was way over priced. But we went in anyway. The kids had a fun time though. So I guess that is all that matters. Kennidee wouldn't play for the first little while. She finally decided that it was alright. Thanks to my niece Sierra she was all over the place by the end. I put Kyson down on the little bounce area and he did not like it at all. After about 45 minutes Kori and I were so ready to go. So we got the kids lunch and then went back home and let them swim again. That night my sister was invited to a Bumbles Watches open house. They are so cute. Check out the link on the right. I bought me a really cute one.



Kennidee and her cousin Sierra

Kennidee getting ready to go down the slide!

She loved it once she started playing

Tatum totally loved it too! She is a crazy woman.

Kennidee posing for the camera.

Kennidee playing in the pool again. She is such a little fishy!

So we were suppose to come home on Thursday. My sister helps with Freight at the Buckle and she got called in and asked me to come and help because they were short handed. So I decided to stay one more day and go help. I was all packed and ready to leave but really did not need to be home til Friday. So I went and helped her. The best part was her boss let me get an outfit at 40% off for helping (For those that shop there, you know what a good deal that is). So I got a pair of capri's, and a cute shirt with a cami. Can't wait to wear it. I also got Jason a hot outfit! Wahoo! Gotta love that. But we made it home safe. The kids had a blast but I think they were ready to come home too.

1 Wise Cracks:

Melissa said...

Have you ever been to Kangaroo Zoo? It looks alot like that. We should go sometime.