Friday, June 13, 2008

Tag

TAG!
How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog, List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3random surprising facts about yourself. Tag three people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.

Joy-
1. My Kids hugs and kisses
2. Spending time with my family
3. Shopping

Fears-
1. Something happening to me and leaving my kids behind
2. Getting in a car accident
3. Something happening to my kids or Jason

Goals-
1. Raising my kids to be good people in this crazy world.
2. Go back to school
3. Be able for us to build our own house

Obsessions-
1. Edward Cullen
2. Reading Blogs
3. Texting and talking on the phone

Fun Fact about me-
1. I love to cook
2. I love Karaoke
3. I love looking and test driving cars


I tag Megan, Michelle, and Melissa

0 Wise Cracks: