Sunday, June 22, 2008

What are you doing using your sisters toothbrush?

Okay so when I went to St. George a few weeks ago for some odd reason I forgot to pack a toothbrush and kids toothpaste for Kennidee. So luckily I was not in some foreign country that doesn't use them and I was able to go to Wal-mart and pick one up. Kennidee picked out this cute Barbie toothbrush and watermelon toothpaste. When Dawson came back from Glenns he asked why Sissy got a new toothbrush and toothpaste. So I explained to him that I had forgotten hers and went and bought her a toothbrush and toothpaste. As he was getting ready to brush his teeth (while holding the new toothpaste)He asked me if it was to share. So I told him yeah of course it is. Well tonight I go walking in the bathroom and he was using Kennidee's cute little barbie toothbrush happily brushing his teeth. I looked at him and said "Why are you using Kennidee's toothbrush?" He turns around and says "Well you said it was for us to share." I busted up laughing. When I finally stopped laughing I explained to him that the toothpaste was to share, NOT the toothbrush. Of course I had to take a picture of the whole incident. Yeah that is disgusting.

3 Wise Cracks:

Melissa said...

LOL that was funny. I hate private blogs too but I also hate the fact of some creepy person seeing all my pictures and knowing what goes on day to day. I know if someone was going to stalk me they don't need my blog to do it but it just makes me feel better. What are you guys doing Saturday during the day? We were thinking of going to Pineview Resivoir and playing in the water and you guys should come with us. Let me know.

Jason said...

OK a better question is why the crap is he using a BARBIE toothbrush? It's one thing if he wants to use his sisters Power Ranger (boy related) toothbrush... but Barbie? Come on Dawson :)

Nicole S. said...

Is he a closet Barbie fan?