Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What do you do when your little girls Kitty Runs Away?

You go and get two more to replace it! At least that is what crazy parents like us do. Last week our little Bella ran away or got taken. We have checked the pound everyday for her and put out 80 fliers for her with no luck. So after leaving the pound yesterday with Kennidee crying I was on the search again for a "new" Bella. Well I found a listing last night with a cute little kitten that looked almost just like our Bella. So I drove up to Kaysville (yes Kaysville) to see these little beauties. Well Kennidee was so excited. Dawson went up with us and while we were checking out the little girl kitty for Kennidee one of the little boy kittens was just laying in Dawson's arms so of course Dawson decided he needed one too. He called and asked Dad and dad said no. Of course before too long Daddy said fine. Dawson was so excited. The kitten sat on his lap the whole ride home. It was so cute. Kennidee's was a little more nervous on the hour ride home but did well. So we are trying this one more time. So meet Cosmo and Bella the 2ND. Kennidee insisted that her name be Bella. They are very cute and sweet they already love playing with the toys and snuggle up together. It is cute. Thank you Daddy for letting us try this again.




Bella the 2ND





Cosmo



Our two cute kitties Ready for bed!

8 Wise Cracks:

Melissa said...

They are adorable. Did you get the name Bella from Twilight? Kinsey loves kitties. I'm with Jason and am allergic but still love them.

Lacey said...

Oh what a good Daddy and Mommy! Kylee still isn't ready for any pets. Buddy's death I think might have ruined her for any pets. :(

Natalie said...

I would never have guessed that Jason would be the owner of cats. Let alone two at one time. Pa is probably rolling in his grave!!

Nicole S. said...

Man those kids have got you guys trained. j/k You guys are good parents, I think every kid needs a pet.

Natalie said...

What I meant was Pa HATED cats. Knowing that Jason is allergic and owns two would probably be as amusing to him as it is to me. What a good Daddy to let the kids have them!!

Melissa said...

I just ate the leftovers from your dinner last night and they were so good. I think we should BBQ next week. We're fine with hamburgers and hotdogs. We can bring whatever you need us to bring. I'm excited to meet you guys. Let me know.

Brittany said...

I love little kitties! Until they grow into big kitties!

Dave and Amber said...

Aw, I'm sorry you guys didn't find Bella #1. but Bella #2 is cute too. And lucky Dawson for getting one too. You guys are so nice! :)