Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Everything Must Go Sale!

Hey Everyone,
I thought I would let everyone know about the huge Modbe Clothing sale. They are having a huge everything must go sale. Swimwear is included. If you have been looking for the perfect "Modest" swimsuit then this is the place to go. Check out all the items on my website:

www.modbeclothing.com/kacyplott

These items are on first come first serve basis and will go fast.
Call me if you have any questions

Kacy
801-604-1063

2 Wise Cracks:

Dave and Amber said...

do you have anything to try on or do you just have to know your size? Our cat was in the garage of the house to the North of us. The empty house. They have a tarp covering there garage so that is where he went if it was too cold or raining or whatever. Yep, so sad. :( We won't be getting another either. Sorry your kitties ran away.

Melissa said...

I did preorder my book on amazon.com so I don't know if I can pick it up early but if I can that would be awesome. I am almost done with the third book for the second time and can't wait for the fourth so the sooner I get it the better. I would be fun to get out but being nauseated all the time sucks also. I'll call you if I can come.