Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Camping with the Family

So this last weekend we had a big family campout with all of my family. It was so fun. I headed down Friday to Beaver Mountain with the kids. Jason had a funeral to attend so he came down Saturday afternoon. There were 25 kids up there and 15 adults. It was so nice up Beaver Mountain and there were lots of trails for the kids to play on with the four-wheelers. There was however some guy that complained about kids riding four-wheelers and kicking up dirt. Well it is the mountains. If you don't like dirt go to the marriott.
My sisters planned awesome meals while we were up there. They really worked hard pulling it all together. The first night me and the kids slept in my sister's motor home but the second night we all slept out in the tent. It was super fun! The kids all really had a good time. All the grandkids get along so well. I was shocked! I can't wait to go camping again next year.













Me, Kim and our Dad


My cute Mom






My Dad, Me and my cute kids.







My Dad, Brother Ronnie and Rocky saying "Cheese"









Random pictures of my family









My sister Kim's family







My Sister Stephanie's family







My brother Ronnie's family






More Random pictures of my family







My sister Kori's family





My brother in law Randy climbing a tree and my sister in law Wendy. I did not get pictures of her kids. The kids wouldn't let me.

2 Wise Cracks:

Melissa said...

It looks like you guys had alot of fun. I think Tyler and Jason owe us a night out since they went on a "date" without us ;)

Nicole S. said...

I love camping! I wish the summer wasn't over so I could do more camping. Looks like you guys had so much fun. Next summer we will for sure plan a trip together.