Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our Five year anniversary. I seriously can't even believe it. Unfortunately we have a family reunion that I am leaving to go to so we don't get to really go out on a date or anything.
Our wedding day was so perfect. Well everything but having to be at the Temple by 6:00 in the morning. I had to get my hair done at 3:00 in the morning. I was so glad that Amy was willing to get up so early for me. After the Temple we had a wonderful luncheon at Little America. That night our reception was held at my Mom's church building and Kendalls catering did such a awesome job. There was dancing and wonderful food. It was such a wonderful day and I still wouldn't change anything about our wedding. It was everything we wanted. Dawson was 15mths old when Jason and I got married and I remember him just going around the reception dancing and showing everyone how cute he was.
Marriage has definitely been a long rough road for us. Those around us know. But I am so glad that we have worked through it and continue working on it. I look forward to continuing to spend our lives together. Happy Anniversary Jason! I love you!

7 Wise Cracks:

Amy C. said...

I don't remember it being so early! Happy anniversary!

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so crazy that you had to get up so early! What a long day that would have been!

Jason said...

Yes its true it's been 5 years,
And it hasn't even required any beers!
You've made me laugh, you've made me cry, you make me feel like a pretty great guy!
Thanks for all the memories that we have made,
Memories of which I would not trade!
It's been great, it's been fun,
And that is why I love you Hun!

I love you Kacy! Thanks for all you do!

And in other news... go check my 'hidden' blog.

Lacey said...

Congrats! That is GREAT!!!

The Oldroyd's said...

Happy Anniversary guys!

the nayz said...

Happy Anniversary!! I am so glad that I have gotten to know you so well. Sorry about Sat (8/23) though. So much has come up these past few days that I am not sure where they have gone. I still want to do something, but I will have to wait for now. I will keep you posted.

Nikki said...

Kacy, Cute blog. Ours is bernyandnikkiplus2.blogspot.com and I would love 2 do lunch sometime or whatever. Give me a call 8012449779.