Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dawson's 1st day of school

Dawson started first grade today. I can't even believe it. He is growing too fast. He was so excited. He got right up and got ready really good. I was shocked cause school starts at 8:00 and he is not a morning person. He gets to walk to school this year with his cousins and neighbors. I was so excited for school to be back in. Dawson gets so bored being home all the time. He enjoys learning and loves to see friends. He is such a little smarty and does so well in school. I love watching Dawson learn new things. He has such a zest for life. I am sure I will be sad when he is all grown up but I am enjoying every moment.


















My big First Grader
















Stockton, Kaden, Dawson and Austin

4 Wise Cracks:

Dave and Amber said...

Yep Amberlee goes early too. I've been telling her to walk with them but she won't. Althouh she did finally walk last Friday but she walked behind the boys. I guess it's a start. She knows Cameron pretty well so I think it's the rest of the boys she's scared of.

Dave and Amber said...

Oh and Amberlee has Ms. McAllister. I guess she was new last year so no one I've talked to knows anything about her. She seems nice.

April said...

He looks so grown up, I love the smile!!

Nicole S. said...

Do you feel old? lol I can't believe that he is in 1st grade! He is so cute!