Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rise & Shout!!!

So tonight was the annual BYU meet the team night. Dawson has gone to this the last several years, and Kennidee went last year and now tonight. Tonight the place was PACKED! I guess that is what 2 MWC titles in a row and a top 20 ranking will do! They ran out of posters, but we had Dawson's mini helmet to get some of the stars to sign.

They took time to play soccer with the soccer team.





To practice tackling (or is that hugging in Kennidee's case? LOL)










They even took time to give each other a big hug!



Then they ran through the obstacles





Dawson got Fui to sign his helmet



Kennidee wanted to be in a picture with Fui, but only if Daddy would be in it too



Dawson with Austin Collie (4th and 18 anyone??)



Dawson with O'Neill Chambers (Remember that name... with the word TOUCHDOWN before it)



Dawson with Gabe Reid, former BYU player now with the Chicago Bears



Kennidee wanted a picture with the Cheerleaders, but made me be in it (Thats my story and i'm sticking to it)



Dawson getting Cosmo to sign his poster



Dawson with Jack Sparrow



2 weeks till opening kickoff! Can't wait!

4 Wise Cracks:

Melissa said...

I bet you were so bummed about being in that pic with the cheerleaders. I feel so sorry for you. LOL

Nicole S. said...

Where's Kacy? j/k I know, any where but there. Looks fun!

Meg said...

Jason you crack me up. Cheer extra loud for us at the games!

Vegasarnolds said...

Jason,

Good to hear from you. I saw the game and it was pretty intense. I think I may try and go up to Provo to see the UCLA game. Do you know anyone who is trying to unload some tickets? If I come up we will have to try and connect.
I am still at Bally's and Vegas is alright. We would love to move back to Utah, but we are kind of stuck for a while with the housing market the way it is. How are things going for you and your family?

-Jon