Thursday, August 14, 2008

Careful not to wake the Monster!

Okay so I have a really bad habit of sleeping in late. Usually my kids sleep in as well but the last few weeks Kennidee has decided that when Jason goes to work that it is time for her to get up as well. My kids have been trained well enough to know that if Mom gets woke up early then she is VERY, VERY onry (who would have ever thought). So every morning when she wakes up then Jason usually gets her settled in the living room watching cartoons and then around 9:00 (yes I said 9:00) she will come in and tell me that Kyson wants out of his bed. I think that is her way of getting him in trouble or maybe she just knows that I don't get as frustrated with him cause he doesn't know any better. So the other morning she woke up and went potty and Jason told her to flush the toilet. Well she whispers to Jason "We can't flush it we don't want to wake up Mommy." Most mornings when I get up she will have a few toys in the living room and playing to keep herself entertained. However this morning was different. This was what I woke up to this morning.




Apparently she was having a party with all of her dolls on the couches. They were all watching cartoons. I hope they enjoyed the show.

4 Wise Cracks:

CaraDee said...

Wow, you and I are more alike than I thought. Sleeping in is my biggest problem in life. After clutter, sloth, gluttony...the list goes on.

Melissa said...

That cracks me up! So cute.

Nicole S. said...

Kennidee is so funny, I love the dolls on the couch. Truston will do the same thing and tell me Ryker's awake. Why can't our kids sleep in?

The Oldroyd's said...

That is so cute. Totally something Brooklynn would do.