Thursday, August 14, 2008

It was finally that time!

So it was finally time for Kyson to get his 1st "official" haircut. He has such thin hair that I have been putting it off for as long as I could. Finally I decided I was going to give in and get it done. I am planning on taking the kids for pictures and didn't think that having his hair 2 inches off the top of his head was going to be very cute. Dawson needed a haircut as well so we headed over to sportsclips. Kyson was not very excited about this idea. He freaked the whole time. I tried giving him a sucker and that wasn't good enough so we tried his bottle with no luck. We are glad it is done. It turned out cute and spikes up way cute now.





This was an after picture. However he still would not cooperate very well so it was the best we could get.

7 Wise Cracks:

Mary said...

He looks cute! Have you ever tried Cookie Cutters for your kids? There is one in Draper and a new one by The District. They are AWESOME for kids. Although, my husband prefers Sports Clips too. :)

Lacey said...

What a mean Mommy! Just kidding. I think Ky was like 7 when we got her first real hair cut so it was no big deal!

April said...

Poor little guy!! He is so handsome now though, so worth it in the end!! Picture day and haircut day are always a hit and miss, usually they end up hectic and stressful. Good luck with the pictures!!

Brittany said...

That is too cute! It looked so traumatic for the little guy!

Melissa said...

Such a sad little face. he is so cute though.

Nicole S. said...

What funny pictures! I didn't know you did Kyson's hair that day too! He is cute any way you have his thin hair. lol

Meg said...

Those spikes are too cute!