Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tiny Dancer!

So a few weeks ago Kennidee tried out for a dance company here in American Fork. She had tried out last year but they were only going to take the 4 year olds so she did not make it. In July she went to a dance clinic and she did so good. It was so fun to watch her. So then the tryouts were on August 4 and I found out today that she made it. Kennidee is so excited. She is so shy but she has wanted to dance so much that I think it is going to be very good for her. Even with all the Moms watching she got up and sang in the Microphone and did the dance routine. I am a loser and forgot my camera so I dont have pictures. But there will be alot more photo moments I am sure. We are so proud of Kennidee.

8 Wise Cracks:

Lacey said...

Congrats! Kenndiee. That is great

Brittany said...

That is so exciting! Dance is so fun!

Carol said...

Oh you must be so proud!

Happy Pow!

Melissa said...

I can't wait until Kinsey is old enough to be in dance. Kennedie is so cute I bet you can't wait for all they cute costumes.

Nicole S. said...

Good job Kennidee! Can't wait to see the pictures of her dancing. Since I have no girls, I have to watch Kennidee and Kati's girls.

Meg said...

How fun! I can't wait to see pictures. She will be the cutest dancer ever!

Whitaker Family said...

Can't wait to see pictures of Kennidee dancing! Kacy, Skye Johansen took my kids pictures- to answer your question of who took them. Go to www.Skye Johansen.com and she is in Lehi.

Nikki said...

Hey! So, hope is 3 1/2 and I put her in dance this year. She is doing the baby combo class at Southmountain Dance in Saratoga. I'm not sure I love the studio. Where does your little girl take dance?