Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's about time!

Okay so I have been so crazy busy that I have not had time to do my kids birthday pictures. I finally got around to doing it. I went down to Kiddie Kandids and had my friend Deanna do them. The kids did so good. I was shocked. They have been such stinkers lately taking pictures. That is part of my procrastination problem. I love how they turned out though. I love my kids and think they are seriously the cutest. Thanks Deanna for doing such a great job and letting me help out too. I seriously miss doing photography. Someday I hope I have more time and can start doing it again.







9 Wise Cracks:

Melissa said...

Those are so cute. It would be hard to decide which ones to buy and I would spend way too much money. Thanks so much for watching Kinsey the other day. She loves coming over there. I read Jason's email and would love to come over Friday for pork tacos. It's been too long since I have seen you guys and I'm feeling better now. Everything you have made has been really good, even if I got the leftovers. P.S. don't listen to tyler's wise cracks. (I also read the other email) and hopefully no more dreams are in store. LOL

April said...

Those pictures turned out great. They are all so cute!!

Brittany said...

What adorable pictures! The backround is so fun!

Lacey said...

Kiddie Kandids does such a great job!!! Oh really those turned out so cute!!!

Nicole S. said...

Your kids are so cute! I love it when the kids are good for pictures.

Amy C. said...

Turned out good! I think it is really hard to do all three separate and then all together.

The Malan Family said...

Those are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. I can't imagine having one let alone 3 :. Let me know if you figure out that saying we still have not found one.

Catherine Wiggins said...

Kacy, your kids are so cute, as always. Okay, that's all I have to say ;)

Rach said...

oh my gosh, you guys have such the cutest little family! these pictures look great!