Thursday, May 22, 2008

And the Winner Is.....

David Cook! Wahoo!
Okay we love American Idol. That is the one thing Jason and I have always had too watch. We don't miss it. If we do it is on our DVR. This whole season I have been rooting for David Cook and I am so stoked that he won. He so deserved it. I that David Archuleta is good and has talent but overall the best man won. I have never seen Simon excited about a win until tonight. It was great. The thing that cracks me up was I was watching the news and all these people from Utah are saying that Cook won because Simon was hard on him last night. 12 million votes are not sympathy votes. Just face it he deserved to win

So here is the Man! I love him.



Here was Simon's reaction to the Win!


And just a picture from the Red Carpet. These guys are so HOT! They were at the Finale too. Bet I can guess who they were voting for.

3 Wise Cracks:

Brittany said...

I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda bummed! I love them both but was kind of pulling for Archy! Oh well - until next January! It will be exciting to see where these two go and how they do!

Lacey said...

Last night was the first time watching this season, but I am totally with you!

Unknown said...

I was a little sad to see David A. not win. Oh well though they were both great. And yes I'm in love with David C. also sorry.